COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Our club is committed to the safety of our members and adheres to the COVID-19 guidelines and policies generated by federal, provincial and municipal health authorities, the Ontario Speed Skating Association, and our regional facilities. Find our complete COVID-19 Policy here, and our COVID-19 Illness Policy here.
NOTE: There is no longer an OSSA vaccination policy (March 2022). RIM Park does not require proof of vaccination for entry.
Prior to participating in our sessions, skaters and their parties will be required to fill out an online health screening form. Click the link to access.
- Masks are recommended but not required for spectators.
- Masks are recommended but not required for skaters. Participation in skating drills that require close proximity is optional.
- Coaches will remain masked at all times.
- There will be no sharing of equipment.
- Two change rooms will be available 15 minutes prior to each practice and 15 minutes following each practice
- Individuals are expected to follow personal hygiene protocols as recommended by health authorities.
updated as of May 7, 2022